Thursday 14 May 2015

Exciting things...


So these past 2 months have been pretty crazy, this is the time of year I hate for the purpose of I end up with no money but love because of everything that goes on;
To start off with it was Henry's birthday, and my god was that expensive, I'll admit I never spend that much money on other people just because I never have much money but for once I actually saved up for the occasion. I brought him a load of clothes (which btw Hen, I rarely see you wear) and tickets to Hit The Deck Festival in Nottingham, it was amazing there, such a good day but it wasn't nice to my bank account.
Next was my mother's birthday, for the festival we decided to stay over as we didn't want to have to worry about getting home so the next day on the way home I went into Lakeland and brought her a Mary Berry Cookbook which I really wanna steal and pinch some recipes out of.
Then came the turn of my housemate/best friend's birthday, I managed to get the night off work and so we went out, again I have no money left and I still need to buy her something but like I've said to her, she chooses and I'll get (eventually).
Finally my dad's birthday - I told you it was an expensive 2 months - which I went splits on a vinyl with my mum and also brought him Paddington Bear the movie :3

The craziest thing to happen to me this month was me stepping down from my job as bar manager at the club I work at, this wasn't the easiest decision to make as I'd done that job for over a year and a half but I've always said that I would never stay at a certain job position if it made me unhappy which unfortunately that job did. I was very close to leaving the place altogether but they're like my family there and I'm not quite ready to go just yet.

The rest of this month is gonna rinse me of the tiny amount of money I have left. On Monday myself, Hen, and 2 of my other best friends are going to Center Parks and I'm beyond excited! I'm definitely gonna try and get a notebook to cover my week and take loads of photos. And tbh maybe even blog whilst I'm there.

Lastly it's mine and Hen's 2 year anniversary this month, on the 24th. BUT I'm working 13 hours that day so we'll have to sort something else out, I'm gutted but so proud we've made it this far :3


Again thankyou for reading

Love <3

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment