Thursday 2 July 2015

5 things that make me happy...


Hey guys,
Sorry I haven't posted anything for a while, I could lie and say it's been a 'crazy month' but in all honesty I just didn't have any inspiration or motivation to write on my blog.
I thought for today's post I'd simply do a '5 things that make me happy'. I know I know I'm highly original well it's a start :3

1. Southern Comfort. OK, so for anyone that knows me they know I like 'occasionally' going to the pub, at least I'm not afraid to admit it at least? Right? It's one of those things where it reminds you of happy moments, of chilling in the sun with friends or getting drunk at a house party. That's what I try to tell myself anyway. Also shout out to Ka'en who always seems to pour the right amount of southern comfort and lemonade.

2. My housemates. The beautiful moment when your housemate gets home from work and asks if you wanna order a take away. Moving out of my mum and dad's house last year was one of the scariest things I've ever done but knowing I was moving into a house with friends made me feel like I could actually do this. And they definitely put up with me a lot. Teaching me everything about actually trying to become an adult.

3. Plans for the future. Going to Y Not Festival at the end of this month and I'm so excited! Me and Hen will be join by a few of our friends and yeah it's just so exciting, I've never been to a weekend festival before so it's going to be awesome and the fact I get to see Don Broco! When I'm sat a work, my mind wonders, a lot. So I tend to think about things I want to do in the future. Me and Hen would like to travel to quite a few places around the world mainly Japan, loads of places in Europe, America, Australia, erm yeah basically everywhere? Also I've started to save (very slowly so don't expect much from me) up for a house, I'd love to have my own little home. It's just having those exciting thoughts of where I can be in 2, 5 or even 10 years.

4. My mum and dad. Of course they would be mention in this post, as I said I moved out this year and I thought they might be slightly upset at the fact their only child was flying the nest, but no, not one little tear, my room was redecorated within a month and my dad jokes he forgets what I look like..Charming I know. BUT they are amazing parents, I pretty much invite myself round theirs every single week and they deal with that pretty well. AND she cooks me food (and pretty sure it's because she knows I don't eat any proper food otherwise) and my dad buys me things, whether it's nachos or cider, he pretends like he doesn't know me but I reckon he does or my mum's been telling him. Actually it's probably the mum thing. But yeah LOVE YOU PARENTS.

5. Yeah that Henry guy. I suppose I have to mention this one. He 'makes me happy'. I suppose :P He puts up with a lot. He watches Friends because he knows I slightly obsessed with it. He will likes cats as he needs to buy me like 20 of them when we get a house.

Yeah this is starting to get weird so I'm going to leave it here. Plus my laptop is getting ridiculously over heated, if anyone knows how to stop that, please tell me. Also thank you to everyone who puts a smile on my face and stops me from completely losing my insanity. You know who you are!

But yeah sorry again for not posting for a while. I'm a pretty bad blogger.

Thanks for reading

Love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment