Wednesday 12 August 2015

Current Beauty Wishlist



Once again it's been ages since I've blogged anything, I'm so bad at this. But to be fair I've been super busy, went and saw some amazing bands at Y Not Festival, I didn't take any photos whilst we were there as I'm a big believer in you're there to enjoy the bands and the amazing atmosphere not about trying to take the best selfie of you and your friends 'enjoying' the band.

Why am I ranting? I'm meant to be talking about my current beauty wishlist...

1.       A nude lipstick
When it comes to lipsticks, I’m definitely not an expert. The only lipsticks I own are;
Laura Paige Really Red 32 – which for the grand total of £1.99 could also be yours
Gothic Glam 3 Revenge – Which is a gorgeous dark red, it costs around £3, but currently isn’t stock on most websites
Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet 08 Grand Cru – Which again is a dark red colour (you can see where this is going), it gives a beautiful matte finish and stays on for absolutely ages, like I struggle to get it off at the end of a night out. This is around £8.99 so slightly more pricey but it’s totally worth it.
Rimmel Lasting Finish 04 – Every girl should have a Rimmel lipstick in their collection and I would always recommend them, I definitely need to get some more of these and at around £5.50 they are totally affordable.
And lastly I have a MAC Rebel – I don’t tend to wear this very often and at £15 it almost hurts to say I’ve brought this, you know what I’m like, I love a bargain, and this definitely isn’t one, but it’s lovely, deep colour and wears pretty well as well.
I realise that the actual reason for this blog is ‘current wish list’ so my wish is to add a nude lipstick to my very small collection but I have no idea where to start looking, maybe I should buy a few different ones from different price ranges and review them on there. Yepp, that’s a new idea for here.

2.       A new blusher
Ah blusher, it’s exactly the same as lipstick, I have no clue! Well even less of a clue. Until recently (apart from my teenage years) my skin has always been pretty clear, apart from the occasion spot my skin is fine. So I have rarely used foundation or concealer or bronzer or blusher and most definitely not contouring stuff. I have no idea. But recently I have been trying to experiment a little more which my makeup looks and for the first time in my life I’ve been using blusher (I know I sound like a 13 year old) but to be honest I’m still not even sure I know where I’m putting it on my face. So yeah if anyone has any tips or blusher that they can recommend that would be wonderful. And the reason I’ve been using it is to actually not make my face look so pale and white. And wow that’s the biggest paragraph ever written in my life, especially about blusher.

3.       A dry skin care product
Like I was saying, my skins never really been bad. But its been getting really dry recently and after going to Y Not Festival a couple of weekends going where I managed to get that badly sunburnt my entire face swelled up (Don’t pretend you weren’t laughing Henry!) I’m in desperate need of a good skin care product. Once more, anyone have any recommendations I’d totally appreciate and I’m actually looking forward to doing a product review and see how well certain product work for my skin.

Thanks for reading guys, I can't believe people actually bother to!
Love!



No comments:

Post a Comment