Thursday 29 October 2015

My October Favourites





As we are coming up to the end of October I thought it this would be the prefect time to do a monthly favourites;

Taylor Swift- Wildest Dreams
This is a total guilty pleasure of mine but I am absolutely loving her new song, I've been listening to it everywhere, walking to work, when tidying my room and even right now as I'm writing this post. I feel it's a massively powerful song and beautiful wrote. I'm quite badly wanting to do an acoustic cover of this so if there's any guitarist out there say hey.

Tattoos
I went to blood donors the other week, I got there and was absolutely terrified but all the nurses make me feel very calm and I'm quite proud of myself for going and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be, so everyone go and donate! Like the nurse said to me 'how many days off do you have where you save someone's life?'
Being terrified of needles wasn't the only reason I have never been, as most of you will know I have a few tattoos, as to be honest I kept forgetting not to get tattooed to be able to donate blood, but now I've waited 4 months and lost a pint of my blood. It's time to get tattooed again! I'm super excited, I've booked in with 2 different artist.One is a good friend of mine so it'll be a lovely catch up as well. And the other is guesting in Leicester and I'm so happy!

My last favourite is Luna
So my mum decided to get a new cat the other day and my god, she's C.R.A.Z.Y.
She just doesn't stop running round, and keeps trying to push things off of the fire place. She's like a child you constantly have to keep an eye on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment